Kathryn Bernado and Julia Montes Whisper Moves Commercial

Mara Clara stars Kathryn Bernardo and Julia Montes team up for the newest Whisper commercial.

Kathryn: Whisper Cottony Blue Girls na feel ang comfy and clean.

Julia: At Whisper Super Purple Girls na feel to be fresh and clean.

Kathryn: Let's show off...

Julia: ...our Whisper move.

I gotta be comfy as I strut my move
I got no worries, I sway to the groove
I gotta free to jump and slide
So fresh I can dance all night


Julia: Mag-Whisper Super Clean and Dry...

Kathryn: Or Whisper Cottony Clean. May three times cleaner, drier protection.

Two different girls, o-o-o-oh
Dancing two different beats, yea-yea-yea-yeah
No matter what we do we're free to move
But whatever we choose we got Whisper moves.


Have a happy period!

Kathryn Bernardo and Julia Montes Whisper Moves Commercial YouTube Video








2 comments:

Unknown said...

The ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something, but to be something. See the link below for more info.


#ego
www.ufgop.org

Unknown said...

The ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something, but to be something. See the link below for more info.


#ego
www.ufgop.org

Post a Comment